Serenity Forge, based in Boulder, CO, aims to create interactive experiences that challenge the way you think. We pride ourselves in the care and dedication we put into our work, whether that be our own IPs or those of our collaborators. We believe that video games can become a vital part of art, culture, and education.
We are currently working on multiple exciting projects, many of which are aimed towards positively impacting the world.
If you are a developer or versatile digital artist who loves the idea of becoming an integral member of an exciting startup, please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to jobs [at] serenityforge [dot] com. We will get back to you once an appropriate position opens up.
Please take a look below to see current open positions!
Serenity Forge is looking for a full-time Game Programmer to join our team and work on multiple exciting projects. We are currently working with existing IPs, developing our own IPs, as well as helping other teams bring their visions to reality. Candidates must be well-versed in software engineering practices like debugging, optimization, documentation and gameplay design. Candidates must also be passionate about video game development and design, as well as have the ability to work on multiple projects that require a variety of skills. Candidates who can work with us in our Boulder, Colorado office are strongly preferred.
· Background in Software Engineering, such as a degree in Computer Science or extensive self-taught game
· Proficiency in C# development and optimization.
· Working knowledge in Unity development.
· Experience with various platforms preferred, such as consoles and mobile.
· Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate within multidisciplinary teams.
· Strong interest in video games and the video game industry.
· Work independently with a self-motivated attitude.
· Work with established guidelines to facilitate teamwork.
· Collaborate with the design, art, and business team to achieve a common goal.
· Occasionally work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
· Switch in and out of multiple projects with short notice.
How to Apply:
Send an email to jobs (at) serenityforge.com with the subject line “Game Programmer Applicant:
YOUR NAME” with a cover letter and resume, as well as relevant portfolios, codebases, and any other relevant materials that you think will improve your candidacy. If you are a recent graduate with little work experience, list any relevant projects you have worked on during your education.