Serenity Forge, based in Boulder, CO, aims to create interactive experiences that challenge the way you think. We pride ourselves in the care and dedication we put into our work, whether that be our own IPs or those of our collaborators. We believe that video games can become a vital part of art, culture, and education.
We are currently working on multiple exciting projects, many of which are aimed towards positively impacting the world.
If you are a developer or versatile digital artist who loves the idea of becoming an integral member of an exciting startup, please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to jobs [at] serenityforge [dot] com. We will get back to you once an appropriate position opens up.
Please take a look below to see current open positions!
We are seeking someone with strong and versatile art skills for a summer internship. This person will gain experience in concept and production art and teamwork within a small team.
– Proficiency in Photoshop and digital art production
– An understanding of the basic pipeline for generating game assets, 2d and/or 3d.
– Ability to learn new software and techniques quickly
– Artistic versatility and ability to adapt to various art styles
– Ability to work productively on a team
– Experience in Blender, Maya, or equivalent 3d modeling program.
– Experience in Unity or equivalent game engine.
– Experience working on a video game project in any capacity
Applicants may be asked to complete an art style test to demonstrate their artistic adaptability. Applications can be sent to [email protected], and should include a cover letter, resume, and a link to an online portfolio.