Serenity Forge, based in Boulder, CO, aims to create interactive experiences that challenge the way you think. We pride ourselves in the care and dedication we put into our work, whether that be our own IPs or those of our collaborators. We believe that video games can become a vital part of art, culture, and education.
We are currently working on multiple exciting projects, many of which are aimed towards positively impacting the world.
If you are a developer or versatile digital artist who loves the idea of becoming an integral member of an exciting startup, please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to jobs [at] serenityforge [dot] com. We will get back to you once an appropriate position opens up.
Please take a look below to see current open positions!
We are seeking someone with a strong artistic background and experience producing and animating pixel art to work full time or part time on several exciting projects.
– Proficiency in producing pixel art characters and environments, including experience in creating a variety of sprite sheets and title sets.
– Proficiency in Photoshop and digital art production.
– An understanding of the basic pipeline for generating game assets.
– Ability to learn new software and techniques quickly.
– Artistic versatility and ability to adapt to various art styles.
– Ability to work productively on a team.
– Strong illustration skills.
– Experience in Blender, Maya, or equivalent 3d modeling program.
– Strong sense of character design, environmental design, and art direction.
– Experience in Unity or equivalent game engine.
– Experience working on a video game project in any capacity.
Applicants may be asked to complete an art style test to demonstrate their artistic adaptability. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and should include a cover letter, resume, and a link to an online portfolio.