Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! Press Kit
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus is an expanded experience based on the original Doki Doki Literature Club, bringing more stories and exclusive content to the legendary horror story. Write your way to your crush’s heart and experience true terror as you get to know every member of the Literature Club, making careful choices to achieve the perfect ending.
Team Salvato continues to express unique creativity through their narrative in DDLC Plus; building on their breakout success and subsequent icon status, Team Salvato strove to bring nuance to the original DDLC story, as well as unique additional content only found in DDLC Plus! With over 10 million downloads, Doki Doki Literature Club has a highly dedicated fanbase who recognize and value the game’s one-of-a-kind method of storytelling. With the close support of Serenity Forge in technical execution, DDLC Plus provides a greater view into the story and relationships of the members of the Literature Club.
- 6 new Side Stories about friendship and literature, totaling hours of new content
- 100+ unlockable images including new game art, wallpapers, never-before-seen concept sketches, and more
- 26 total music tracks, including 13 all-new unlockable songs by Nikki Kaelar, plus special guests Jason Hayes and Azuria Sky
- A built-in DDLC music player to unwind with your favorite songs in a custom playlist, or loop a single track forever
- A high-fidelity visual upgrade with all artwork now in Full HD (1080p)
Physical editions of Doki Doki Literature Club Plus will be available for Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PS5. The physical edition of the game offers players not only the game itself, but also an assortment of physical goodies, including:
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive: Poem notebook inner coversheet
- 2” Character Standees – Set of 4
- Full Soundtrack Download Code - Printed on Floppy Shaped Card
- Vinyl Sticker Sheet – Set of 17 Stickers
- Doki Doki Literature Club Membership Card
- Exclusive Special Poem Written by Monika
Physical editions of the game are available for pre-order with select retailers and will be shipping in Summer 2021.
About Serenity Forge
Based in Boulder, Colorado, video game development and publishing studio Serenity Forge prides themselves on the care and dedication they put into their work, creating meaningful games that challenge the way you think. Firm believers in the artistic, cultural, and educational power of video games, Serenity Forge aims to craft unique interactive experiences to broaden players’ horizons and expand their perspectives. Learn more at http://serenityforge.com/.
About Team Salvato
Independent game development studio Team Salvato’s mission, through their games, is to tell stories and express creativity in ways not possible using traditional media. Team Salvato believes that games, as an interactive art form, can have a unique impact and become a part of the player's personal story. Seeking to provoke deepened self-awareness within players of their games, Team Salvato strives to inspire others to discover new ways of making a positive difference in their own lives and the lives of others. Learn more at http://teamsalvato.com/